SILENT AND LIVE
Prior to the event, Durant Consulting Inc. will provide the following services -
Consulting Inc. offers a full range of auction production and management services
at any type of fundraising event.
of the Event, Durant Consulting Inc. will provide the following services -
- Coordination of all auction items (silent and live) including donations and consignment partners (if applicable).
- Packaging of Individual auction items into Deluxe Auction Lots to increase value and marketability.
- Site Visit to Assist in Layout of Auction area for traffic flow and presentation to maximize successful bidding. Durant Consulting Inc. recommends a secure area for Check-out at the end of the evening in which the auction area can be blocked from traffic flow if possible.
- Design and Printing of Bid sheets for all silent auction items including donated lots and all items from consignment partners.
- Flyer of Auction Rules and Procedures to be passed out to all guests or included on auction tables
- Design of Display Boards for Silent Auction Items.
Following the event, Durant Consulting Inc. will provide the following services -
- Training of Auction Staff and Volunteers with review of Schedule of Events
- Professional set-up and display of all items to be auctioned in both silent and live auctions.
- Staffing during the event including set-up, maintenance of auction tables, live auction spotters/cashiers, and checkout.
- Assist with timeline for auction announcements. DCI recommends giving a 15, 10, and 5 minute warning before closing and/or an announcement immediately following the live auction.
- Coordination of Checkout Process
- All bid sheets will be collected and alphabetized by the winning bidders’ last name. Multiple bids for the same winner will be stapled and totaled prior to the opening of the checkout tables. A minimum of 4 checkout lines is suggested for efficiency. (Ex.- A-F, G-L, M-R, S-Z)
- Breakdown of all auction items including packaging of the items. Consignment partners will handle return shipment of all unsold items (if applicable).
- DCI is available for "Day Of" coordination/management of silent and live auctions. This would be for those requesting solely on-site management of auction logistics.
- Follow-up with any bidders that do not check out at event to get payment information and arrange shipment of item(s).
- Detailed Auction summary of all items sold including name of winning bidder(s), item(s) purchased, minimum bid, final bid, and total amount of the proceeds to benefit the charity. Summary will be finalized as soon as all winning bidders have paid in full.
Consulting Inc. has partnered with cMarket, the leader in Online Auction Fundraising.
Prior to the Online Auction, Durant Consulting Inc. will provide the following services -
- Ongoing communication with team members to maintain auction inventory and send weekly updates.
- Work with the organization to create the ‘look’ for the online auction.
- Packaging of Individual auction items into Deluxe Auction Lots to increase value and marketability (if applicable).
- Consult on which lots are best suited for a Silent/Live Auction vs. Online to optimize revenue. (if applicable).
- Consult with organization to create copy for all auction lots.
- Consult with organization to create copy for homepage and email blasts.
Production & Management of Online Auction -
- Build Home Page- Utilize Sponsor logos, upload images, monitor and rotate featured items.
- Input all auction items online including: full description, donor logo and web link, image (provided by donor).
- Send email blasts with the organization's database(s).
- Coordinate absentee bids (if necessary for Live Auction).
- Weekly reports and web stats.
- Closeout: provide secure credit card report for your organization to process payments.
Following the Event -
- Detailed Auction summary of all items sold including name of winning bidder(s), item(s) purchased, minimum bid, final bid, and total amount of the proceeds to benefit the organization.
- Online auction report: web stats, sponsor hits, etc.